Day 1: The Countdown Series

Raylen Satterwhite, Reporter and Web Designer

Question: What is your favorite part of the campus?

Kia answered, “My favorite part of the campus would be the football field. Cause it’s very fun to lay there when it’s sunny the sun shines right on you.”

Alexandra said, “Outside in the courtyard. Because why not; it’s nature.”

Isaac replied, “The lunch room. Because I get to eat my lunch there and there’s free time to do what I want.”

Austin said, “Outside the lunchroom. Because it’s a really nice outside area where you get to hang out with people and do whatever.”

Alana answered, ” I really like the auditorium. I think it’s really nice and I think that they put a lot of work into it. It’s really big and nice.”

Lyric replied, “My favorite part about the campus is Conley’s room and the view, seeing that red tree over by the mountains.”

Cassidy answered, “I think it’s all a really nice campus compared to the other schools I’ve been at. So, I don’t have a favorite spot.”

Anderson said, “I like how it’s kinda spread out and all the buildings are separate. It’s more like a community almost. Like a neighborhood almost. I think that’s pretty cool.”

Savanna answered, “I like how there’s the Titan Cafe and stuff. I feel like it’s convenient ’cause like, if you want something it’s cheap.”

Reid replied, “The open campus is the best part because it makes it feel nice and breezy.”

The Review:

Now it’s time to trade the school campus for your summer break. Looking into next year The Titan Tribune plans on having more articles and media to post more than ever before. Until next year. Have a great summer!