The Club Mural

The Club Mural

Have you heard of the club mural at Union? Located in the U-Connect Room in the 500, the mural represents many clubs here at Union and our school community! Many different artists contributed to the mural, each working on a different piece of the wall.

Split into puzzle pieces—each of which is for a club, sport, or group—the mural represents the unity between all clubs and student groups on campus. The art club started work this last year, and a lot of progress has been made. While it is not finished, work will resume this year and will continue on into the future until it’s completed.

Some of the clubs and groups featured on the wall currently are the D&D club (Ariana Rance), Titan News (Sohini Mukherjee), Computer Lab (Heirli Hilf), Speech and Debate (Duncan Strawter), Dance team (Darmiya Seminario Chariarse), and Interact (Raven Strawter). Many are still in the works and will be finished this year. Not only that, but the art club already has plans on which clubs they’ll be adding to the mural next. Come by the room during lunch to check it out! You may even catch some members working on it.

Check out some of their work below!

About the Contributor
Sohini Mukherjee, Reporter
Sohini Mukherjee is a freshman at Union High School. They are in a few different clubs, so you might see them around. They like to spend their free time drawing, listening to music, and talking with friends. Their favorite subjects are math, science, and art. They also adore anything cats or space-related. You’ll mostly find them scrolling through their phone or drawing in their sketchbook.